Laura Geller Beauty

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Top 10 best Vera Bradley Patterns



  1. Java Blue – Spring 2006 – Fall 2010 one of the best-selling patterns for Vera Bradley. At first glance I thought it was a little old looking, but up close I really appreciated all the detail in this pattern. The blues and dark brown coordinate with a lot. I really think this pattern was the key transition from the vintage patterns to the newer, younger-themed patterns. Java Blue is one of the longest running patterns.
  2. Pink Elephants – January 2007 – July 2008 – probably the best-selling breast cancer pattern for Vera Bradley. The breast cancer patterns run on a tighter time schedule than other patterns. However, Pink Elephants broke the mold when Vera Bradley reintroduced the pattern a few years ago. Black and pink, little elephants, what an irresistible combination!
  3. Baroque – Winter 2010 – Spring 2013 – the pattern to finally take over the popular Java Blue. The black, gray, and white colors coordinate with a lot, and the yellow adds a splash of color.
  4. Kiev Paisley – Fall 2016 – Current – A knock out combination, black background, bold multi-color accents, and Vera's classic paisley design. Previous similar patterns include Symphony in Hue and Parisian Paisley. However, Symphony is a bit dull and Parisian Paisley's accent candy colors are too bright. Kiev's jewel colors are finally the right color combination.
  5. Heather – July 2013 – May 2015 – my favorite pattern for a long time! The purples and blues just drew me in. The flowers and paisleys pair so well together! I swear every time I look at the pattern I see something new. If you aren't a fan of the color combination, you could always go with Midnight Paisley, the same pattern in black and white.
  6. Mesa Red – July 2006 – July 2008 – in my opinion (hence my blog) the truest red pattern Vera has made. It has a bit of a western theme, which makes me wonder why it wasn't named Red Bandana instead of the actual pattern they did name Red Bandana. I had a red and white kitchen in my first home and the Mesa Red placemats were a perfect accent.
  7. Purple Punch – January 2009 – March 2011 – I'm a sucker for purple patterns. This is just such a fun pattern. The background is a deep dark brown, so you could pair it with more than if it was a chocolate brown. Although purple is the primary color, it has a lot of greens and pinks. The design is definitely for a younger crowd.
  8. Peacock – January 2007 – December 2008 – I'm definitely not alone in putting this in the top 10. I always hear ladies looking for items in this pattern, especially in bedding. I saw the bedding at the Fort Wayne signature store and it was gorgeous.
  9. Apple Green – January 2004 – July 2006 – Vera please bring back this pattern in the newer styles! Wishful thinking, I know. This is such a happy springy pattern. I've had this pattern in several items but I've always let them go because the style of the bag wasn't useful to me. Now with all the cross bodies Vera has, I can make this work. If I ever get an umbrella in Apple Green I'm going to place it high on the mantle with special lighting. That bad boy would never feel a drop of rain.
  10. Blue Citrus – January 2006 – July 2007 – This in the interior lining of the Citrus pattern. This pattern is why I fell in love with Vera Bradley in the first place. A beautiful shade of blue with little elephants, so cute. Pink Elephants is really cute with its elephants, but I love that shade of blue.  

7 comments:

  1. My first VB purchase was a mini-hipster in Citrus that I purchased at my first VBOS! I wish they would once a year let customers vote on a limited run of a retired pattern to release, like at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! And bring back throws in these patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been collecting Java Blue and Sittin in a tree bags for a few years now! Love them. Unfortunately due to unemployment, I have had to sell a lot of my Vera Bradley bags on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sittin' in a Tree too! I have the duffel bag. Anything birds <3

      Delete
    2. Sittin in a tree is my favorite! Sorry you have had to sell your collection!

      Delete
  4. I love Symphony in Hue. The Kiev Paisley reminds me of it with the black background and bright colors.
    Call me Coral is another favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch and Download world's famous drama series Kurulus Osman in English on link below
    👇
    Kurulus Osman in English

    📢Get high quality backlinks for your
    Website with BacklinksIndexer
    BacklinksIndexer

    Crypto trading online course
    Join on link below
    Crypto quantum leap

    📒 Read Home doctor book online
    Then you will be a doctor for your family
    Home Doctor Book

    💰Create own NFTs and earn 1000$
    Complete guide
    Create NFT

    Join online YouTube course
    And be a professional YouTuber
    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt

    🦷Steel Bite Pro
    Best product for
    Teeth pain, cavities,teeth whitening and other oral health issues with money back guarantee
    Steel Bite Pro /2012/07/20-laboratory-apparatus-and-their-uses.html012/07/20-laboratory-apparatus-and-their-uses.html

    ReplyDelete