Laura Geller Beauty

Friday, December 8, 2017

My Vera Bradley Wishlist for Christmas



Dear Santa,
I have been really good this year! It stands as testament alone that all three of my kids (especially my youngest) are still alive and in good working condition as proof of my infinite patience. I promise to leave you really tasty Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, and even guard them from my late-night-snack-eating-husband. I may have not mixed the ingredients of said cookies, but I trudged through 4” of snow in 18 degree weather (before windchill) with a two year old all the way to Walmart and back to be able to bake them. That said, I only want a few Vera Bradley items under the tree, please.
  1. Cozy Life Throw in Playful Penguins Red – you should really get one of these Santa, the red would go nicely with your Christmas décor and it’s super warm for those chilly North Pole nights with the Sherpa underside.

  1. Mallory RFID Custom Crossbody in Sycamore Silver Galaxy – it’s just so sparkly! Perfect for festive New Year’s parties, but also with an interchangeable black side for those serious occasions. You know, like a mullet, business in the front, party in the back. Not to mention, it will help keep those on your naughty list from stealing my credit card information.


  1. Carson Shoulder Bag in Bittersweet Chocolate – I know what you’re thinking Santa, “Stacy you already have several Carson Shoulder Bags!” But, dear Santa, those are fabric bags. I need one in leather! That warm shade of brown is perfect for me. I know it’s the most expensive item on my list, but once you feel that leather softness, you’ll want to get one for Mrs. Claus, too.


  1. Carson Hobo Bag in Chocolate Raisin – Oh dear Santa, this bag is made in soft velvet! I hope you don’t waste too much time petting it before you put it under the tree. You can always come back to visit it on your days off. Like the Carson Shoulder Bag, it can be worn as a crossbody or as a shoulder bag. Surely as someone so well known for carrying heavy bag, you can appreciate the need for wearing it both ways.
Silly me Santa! I forgot that I took advantage of Vera Bradley’s amazing 30% off your entire order sale, stacked my $30 off $125 coupons, and got free shipping on all of these items already! Well, scratch those four items and I’ll replace them with just one item. I think that’s quite fair. Please send me Bryan Adams wrapped with a bow so he can serenade me to sleep every night.
Yours Truly,

Stacy


Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.

1 comment: