Laura Geller Beauty

Friday, October 20, 2017

My Vera Birthday Surprise!

October is a happy month for me, I love Fall and my birthday is in October! I get to binge buy Vera Bradley with my birthday coupon! October is a great month to have a birthday when it comes to Vera Bradley; they normally have a great sale AND a new release in October. As you may recall, I made my wish list with a little trepidation, since we are moving sometime in the next few months. We are almost done with purging in order to sell our house, so I'm trying to be good. HAHAHAHAHA

My wish list video
was released a month ago, and I posted a related article in my blog. The Friday after my video was released, I received an email from VERA BRADLEY HQ saying happy birthday, glad to hear you are moving back to Fort Wayne, and to expect a package from them in the mail! I was elated! I quickly wrote back a thank you response. I had to wait the whole weekend to find out what goodies they sent me. Normally I'd be pacing and wondering, I'm not a patient person. However, we had a very busy weekend, so I was able to be distracted.

On Monday my package arrived! Vera Bradley sent me a Get Carried Away Tote and an XL Throw in Painted Medallions! I was floored by their generosity, and now even more anxious to get back to Fort Wayne to shop their flagship store once again. I don't know if you know this, but Fort Wayne was recently voted the Most Affordable City in the US. Our cost of living is about to go down, sooo maybe I'll be buying a little more Vera Bradley in the future? Why did I make that a question?

I already have the Lighten Up Small Backpack in Painted Medallions and I love the pattern. It has a very southwest feel to it. I love that the XL Throw in Painted Medallions has a navy background instead of gray. It's very striking with the complementary jewel tones.

So two items are crossed off my wish list, and I've yet to use my birthday coupon. I want the Carson bag for sure, but I don't know what pattern I want. I'm a sucker for purple and I love the new Lilac Medallion pattern out. (I just realized Vera Bradley likes to use the word “Medallion” in a lot of their pattern names.) Heirloom Paisley and Winter Berry are also calling my name. Maybe I'll get something in each pattern? I'm not matchy-matchy with my patterns, I love to mix it up and celebrate all the bright colors and patterns. Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

  1. I am a October baby too Stacy. And, like you said October is a great month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! These bags are so gorgeous! I really want to buy it for myself and for my best friend. She is getting married next month and I have booked one of the event venues Chicago for her bridal shower. This is going to be a perfect gift for her. It’s good I came across this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to buy backpack handbags leather in Australia? Then visit Petas Jewellery.

    ReplyDelete